BEAUTY & STYLE
GET IT or FORGET IT
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Fierce & Tangy but Very Springy
This is a look I've been doing a lot using the Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadow in Fierce and Tangy. I really like that it's colorful but still very wearable. Here is how I did it...
1. Place Maybelline Color Tattoo's Fierce & Tangy all over the lid .
2. Use a burgundy or dark pink shadow for the outer corner. I used Ulta's Baked Shadow in Covet. (right side of pan)
3. Place a light pink shadow on the center of the lid like L'oreal Hip Shadow in Dashing
4. With a blending brush, sweep a shadow that's close to your skin tone on the crease. In my case it was L'oreal Hip Shadow in Shady.
5. Line the eyes and smudge the same burgundy/dk pink color used on the corner of the lid on the lower lash line.
6. Apply mascara and done!
Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
BEAUTY n STYLE
March 9, 2012 at 7:33 AM
March 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Love that look! I'll have to try it this weekend ;)
Post Comments (Atom)