Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rockin' the Neon Trend

I'm sure by now you've noticed what the hottest trend this year is....yes it's NEON.  I am totally loving this but that's because I'm not one to be scared of getting caught wearing a neon top or shirt. I know a lot of you out there are probably wanting to try it out but are just not sure if you can rock these colors. My advice to you is to just do it in small doses. It could be a pair of earrings like these ones that I got from Forever21. I love that these are small but still add that awesome pop of color to your outfit. The best part is that it was only $4.80 for 6 pairs.


You could also go with a necklace or bracelet that has some neon accents on it like this Harajuku one that I have. It's edgy and has just the right amount of color in it.



Now if you are feeling a little bit more daring, you could always go with some cute neon pumps or a purse like this one by Teen Vogue.



Lastly, neon colored nail polish or hair accessories would also be good things to try and it wont be so hard to pull off.


Whatever it is that you decide to try, just remember that the only way it will look good is if you exude confidence!



No comments:

Post a Comment