Monday, September 10, 2012

GET IT or FORGET IT - Skin Care

Today I'll be focusing on skin care products. Here is the list of items I will be reviewing:
-Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask
-Simple Light Moisturizer
-Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes
-Dickinsons Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask  -  ARP $4.00

I have really been liking this product so I say GET IT! I used to use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask but I like this one better.

Simple Light Moisturizer - ARP $10.00

Don't even bother with this product. I can't believe this was made for people with sensitive skin. After I applied this moisturizer, it immediately felt like my whole face was on fire...and to think that I don't even have sensitive skin. This is definitely on top of my FORGET IT list.

Simple Exfoliating Facial - ARP $5.00

This is not a bad product but it's not great either. I actually prefer the Ponds makeup wipes over these. Maybe if it was a dollar or two I would repurchase it, but otherwise I would just FORGET IT!

Dickinsons Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner - ARP $5.00

I really thought this was going to be an awesome product especially because it was recommended by Dr. Oz but this turned out to be just ok. I've used up almost half of this bottle and yet it seems like it hasn't done anything for my skin so for me I'm going to have to say FORGET IT!   

1 comment:

  1. you have nice skin girl, so you must be doing something right! nice reviews as always!

    ReplyDelete