Friday, August 31, 2012

MOT- Lunch Date

I went out to lunch with my husband and his co-workers and this is what I wore.


The polo shirt is from Aeropostale. I got the brown leather belt from Target. My denim shorts are from Kohls and I'm wearing coral ballet flats by Rock & Republic. This is probably my most worn shoe this summer. I just love them. Below is a closer pix of these flats.
 
 
For my accessories, I wore a big white watch, my BCBG coral and turquoise bangle, a white pyramid style bracelet from Forever 21 and a gold chain and coral bead bracelet I made.

 

 
 
Here is my eye look.
 
 
I used the Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Bunny Hop on the lid, the reddish pink color in the NYX Perpetual palette on the crease and the burgundy color in the Wet n Wild Knock on Wood palette on the outer corners of my eyes.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to ask questions or leave a comment.


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment