Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ONE BIG HAUL FOR ONE SMALL PRICE

I recently went on a shopping trip and I couldn't believe all the good deals I found. They were sooo good that I just had to share it. I came home with a dress, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 shirts, a bikini top, a blazer and a pair of shoes and I got it all for about $50.....sooooo AWESOME!

Bikini top $5.50 - Target

Shirts $3.00 - Rue 21 (This style is one of my faves because the sleeves make it look  dressier even if it's really just a v-neck shirt)
White Shorts $2.99 - Ross ( I love, love, love these shorts cuz they are stretchable and are just so comfy)

Dress $8.99 - Ross (looks better on and i love the fit)
Blazer $11.50 - Kohls (Sorry about the bad pix)

Lauren Conrad heels $11.00 - Kohls

Khaki shorts $3.99 - Ross

Thanks for stopping by. Pls feel free to leave a comment or ask questions.

2 comments: